Effects loop pop

• Hello all! I just recently got my kemper profiler rack and so far loving it! However I'm running into an issue with using my pedals. I have some pedals that I just can't give up so I would like to use them. Here's my signal chain from my ISP Decimator G-String, Guitar out>input, Decimator IN>Send, Decimator out>Return. I went into the input settings to change the input to "Return input reamp" and I'm getting an odd short buzz in two increments. It comes and goes but I can trigger it when I switch from Browser to Perform. I have everything plugged into my Furman M-8Dx, my wireless, Kemper, pedal board and my power amp. Please help cause it's kind of annoying. I included a link of the it happening below.

https://drive.google.com/open?…Fl0U4CCttfnaykXtMxa3BKm0p

• If you want to use pedals in your rigs, you don’t need to change anything in the input settings. I would suggest, keep it simple first, connect the guitar to the Kemper front input, return Input settings to default values, then try this Loop Mono tutorial with just one pedal (try a simple overdrive first). If after the tutorial you still hear the pop, contact Kemper support.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.