Receive only MIDI Clock?

• I suppose there is no way to receive/act just to MIDI clock and not to other MIDI commands?

I'm usually hooked to our kbd player's MIDI out to sync to tempo as he has individual settings (with tempo) to each song we play.

With my previous devices like Axe-FX I could re-map i.e. block his "harmful" MIDI commands and with Headrush I could select to receive only MIDI Clock and ignore the rest.

Now with Kemper I had strange behavior like morphing activating by itself etc. and scratched my head for a while until I realized that it has to be kbd player's MIDI commands

doing nice "things" to my Kemper. So therefore the question... Can I do something to receive just MIDI clock?

I suppose the only way is to find out if kbd guy can somehow configure his end to send MIDI clock separated to some specific channel and then I only would listen to that.

• MIDI clock is a part of a group of messages called "System Realtime" messages and it has no specific channel.

Set the KPA channel to e.g. 2(different from the channel of the kb) and thats it. (System->MIDI Settings -> Midi Global Channel)

If you have Omni then KPA recives every keyboard controllers MIDI messages.

I indeed have omni. **Thanks** ! :)