Rig manager not connecting to Profiler

• This old rub. Again and again and again. Anyone else having this issue? Ive had this problem about 10 times but was working fine for the last month. Then I just loaded my profiler into a rack because I have to record overseas. Plugged the usb back into my Mac book and wont sync up. Launching rig manager I get the spinning wheel of doom but does eventually load. The first time I tried to restart computer it wouldn't let me because RM wouldn't close. Couldn't even force quit it. Updated the latest RM software 3.0.82. Managed to shut down computer. Relaunched computer but still wont sync. Reading sometimes Kemper servers are down. Have to get on a plane in 2 days and now this. Im a professional session musician and everyones heard about this thing and asks me about it but this one issue makes it so darn unreliable in big moments. I really do love my profiler but always have to give it the caveat its great "if you can get out to work." Ug. Anyway, anybody have advice on this?

• This old rub. Again and again and again. Anyone else having this issue? Ive had this problem about 10 times but was working fine for the last month. Then I just loaded my profiler into a rack because I have to record overseas. Plugged the usb back into my Mac book and wont sync up. Launching rig manager I get the spinning wheel of doom but does eventually load. The first time I tried to restart computer it wouldn't let me because RM wouldn't close. Couldn't even force quit it. Updated the latest RM software 3.0.82. Managed to shut down computer. Relaunched computer but still wont sync. Reading sometimes Kemper servers are down. Have to get on a plane in 2 days and now this. Im a professional session musician and everyones heard about this thing and asks me about it but this one issue makes it so darn unreliable in big moments. I really do love my profiler but always have to give it the caveat its great "if you can get out to work." Ug. Anyway, anybody have advice on this?

Its a lesson for all of us. Unless you want to help the techs to iron out problems buy testing beta's and reporting bugs then don't upgrade until it comes out of beta.

I admit that I myself was tempted by the new Editor, and had to go back to an earlier version because I ALSO experienced what is happening to your KPR and RM.

-Computer:Imac-OS Catalina

-Kemper non-powered rack version

-Kemper Remote

• There was an OS update a little while ago. But...

Classic style updates are 7.1.9

Update for Stage is still 7.1.8....