Profile Ratings

• One problem here. You have to download profile before voting. As of yesterday I had already downloaded almost everything from the exchange. So now if I want to rate it I have to re-download them all? Going forth this shouldnt be an issue at all, but what about all of the profiles already out there? I understand you dont want a bunch of people voting who have not downloaded the file.....that would make the votes skewed. But there are so many good ones on there now, but there no way I would download them all just to put a rating on them. Any way around this?

• haven't checked but since you can't vote for the ones you dl'd earlier, I guess you can't dl and come back the next day to vote? you have vote when you dl? ?( hmmm...vote for something you haven't heard/tried :wacko: .

• haven't checked but since you can't vote for the ones you dl'd earlier, I guess you can't dl and come back the next day to vote? you have vote when you dl? ?( hmmm...vote for something you haven't heard/tried :wacko: .

No, it seems like it remebers which profiles you have already downloaded and you can come back whenever you want and rate them. As you can only download once you're logged in, the system obviously keeps track of which profiles you downloaded.
    I think this is not a bad idea as this prevents anyone from senselessly rating without having downloaded the rig first! ;) Certainly there's now such a big 'backlog' of profiles which have been there before the rating system came (Kemper team, I guess back then you did not keep track of which user downloaded which rig??) which makes it a bit cumbersome to rate older rigs you downloaded a while back.
    However you just have to press the download-link and can cancel the following file dialog box without actually again downloading the profile. That's already enough to being able to vote.

Cheers,
    Markus