LED replacement

• I asked them if It's possible to purchase some new LEDs as Spare Parts because I thought to replace them by my own.

They answer that unfortunaly it's not possible to replace LEDs, BUT my KPA is part of the first batch affected by an issue on LEDs so they are replacing the entire front panel for free.

(well they received my KPA today so, i guess next week they will do)

I've shipped it last week, I just had to pay the cost of shipping to them.

In my opinion it's a very professional answer from the company considering that I've bought the KPA in 2012, 8 years ago!

• I think it is awesome. You own an old Kemper....send it to “us” and we replace the LED’s for free. I bought mine back when it was originally released and they failed soon after purchase and a month ago I eventually got around to send it to Kemper to get it fixed. It took them 6 days and it was back in my care with new LED’s. For free. I do think that it is amazing. Great service.

• yes. It actually is!

For the record, I've received it back today (they received it last thursday.. so they did it LITERALLY ..As Soon As Possible).

Needless to say that LEDs are now full working.

Astonishing.

I just had to pay the shipment to them, prepare the package carefully and pray that the italian post just do a regular job.

In general I'm a bit sad to say that We (italians companies) still have a lot to learn about a Professional way to work.

And not only Italians..

GREAT JOB KEMPER!:!:

• Yeah, I've actually replaced the LEDs in my gear before. It's doable with patience and the right tools, like a soldering iron and some basic electronic knowledge. You can find guides and the LEDs you need for such a project, which could save you the hassle and cost of sending it off for repair. If you haven't done that before, read some articles about it or watch some videos; believe me, it's pretty simple. I learned how to do that with help from an article from leds.to. They have a bunch of informative articles and even product recommendations.

Edited once, last by ale55555 ().