Looper question

• Is there any plans on a update that lets you use a looper after the reverb block? I know I can slide each up one but then you lose the dedicated delay and reverb knobs. I tried to add it in the aux which it worked but doesn’t sound great and playback loops are too quiet even with the volume maxed.

• Is there any plans on a update that lets you use a looper after the reverb block? I know I can slide each up one but then you lose the dedicated delay and reverb knobs. I tried to add it in the aux which it worked but doesn’t sound great and playback loops are too quiet even with the volume maxed.

when you connect an external looper to the direct out and select master mono as the output source you can determine the volume of the loop that gets recorded by turning up the volume of the direct out in the output menu. The volume of the signal that is coming in at the return input can be controlled with the Aux in volume in the output menu. This will allow you to loop the complete signal chain in mono. If you want to record a stereo loop you need to connect the monitor out and the direct out to your external looper as a combined "send" by activating the monitor stereo option and use the return and the alternative input as a stereo Aux input pair.