Unwanted wah sound while morphing

• In one Kemper stage I have a basic performance with 5 slots (clean to lead) plus a morphing function which gives me a lead tone for every one of those slots (knobs 1-5).In every one of those 5 slots I also have an activated wah in the first FX position which is on "Bypass @ stop" so that I can always have a Wah which is only engaged at use of the expression pedal.

When I hit the morph button (=same knob, no matter which of the 5) to boost the signal there is always an increasing "morphing wah tone" which acompanies the increase of drive and volume - only during that morphing process. Same when I hit the morph button again to return to the rhythm tone, then the wah decreases along with the drive and volume. First I thought it sounds cool, which it somehow does but now I do not want that always.

I mean, that should not happen at first place if the wah only activates by the push of the exppedal... do I miss anything? What´s wrong and how can I fix this?

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio

Edited 6 times, last by Alienator ().

• have you checked that Wah > Morph isn’t ticked in the system menu?

Hey, thanks. Wow, that was easy but did the job immediately! I had tried to think of "everything" so far and just ended up thinking I cannot do anything about it. How was I supposed to think of THAT option in the rig menu :wacko:.

Better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! - Michael Angelo Batio