Buzzing sound using monitor out

• Through my monitor out, I am getting a weird buzzing sound. It sounds like a damaged speaker, not like a ground issue. It is especially prevalent with palm mutes.

If I use an xlr cable, into the same powered cab, it sounds fine. I was hoping to use the monitor out to my cab and the main outs to FOH.

Any got any recommendations for what to check? Thanks.

• Sounds like the cab is off for monitor out. You can check this in the output menu, there's a tick box for cab on/off for monitor out.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• Sounds like the cab is off for monitor out. You can check this in the output menu, there's a tick box for cab on/off for monitor out.

Thanks for the reply. I ended up just running my cab and FOH on the mains. I checked everything yesterday, and cab was on. My FRFR (XiTone MBritt) has two inputs. I tried the other input with a 1/4 cable, and everything sounded fine. I didn't see any buttons to change the problematic input from line to mic level. Maybe it is fixed to one that didn't work for the Kemper. It was definitely nothing with the Kemper, though. I do appreciate your assistance.

• Through my monitor out, I am getting a weird buzzing sound. It sounds like a damaged speaker, not like a ground issue. It is especially prevalent with palm mutes.

If I use an xlr cable, into the same powered cab, it sounds fine. I was hoping to use the monitor out to my cab and the main outs to FOH.

Any got any recommendations for what to check? Thanks.

Check this post My Conclusion about Kemper Profiler Stage

Cubase project https://wetransfer.com/downloa…9a3b20200123135615/676f5d

Solved:

I will come back with news after receiving the next copy of Kemper Stage

Update:

"Helge Schellbach @ Kemper Amps Support

i assume that the Profiler has a hardware issue.

The Profiler needs to be exchanged.

Please contact your dealer so he can start the return procedure for you. We will take care that you receive a working unit as soon as possible.

With best regards, Helge Schellbach"

I have a concern that I did not find an answer on the Kemper Forum or the Kemper Stage manual.

Step 1

Every time I record with any Rig, I have a fairly pronounced buzz/noise. Unlike from my home studio.... where I only played at a minim volume on monitors/speakers, I realized it this problems, at a normal volume in FOH, in the band tests, also in my in-ear, a few days ago.

I tried all the settings, whatever I do, I can not get rid of that buzz/noise, even on a empty/clean Rig.

Then step 2 I tried to record the dry sound through the Monitor Out, also I have a pronounced buzz/noise. Compared to the first recorded track, guitar directly in the sound card Focusrite.

Therefore I did a Cubase 32 float project, I recorded with a Focusrite 3rd, with a Fender DiMarzio Area (hum canceling) and I noted each track separately.

I have attached below attached the project and the pictures with settings.