That Kemper Show

• A new favorite to add to the YouTube list... HW and Mbritt did a great job on the first episode and I'm looking forward to many more... thanks guys!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The older I get, the better I was.

• oh man, received an email with the link to the Kemper Show episode 2 an hour ago and the video has been pulled ?, I sure this would have some great NAAAM footage, loved the first episode, might go annoy HW on Facebook?

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Another guy started a Kemper channel when it had just came out and because Kemper was in the name of the channel, he explained that he had received a lawyer letter saying he had to stop using that name because the company didn't want to be represented by non affiliated random people doing Youtube videos specifically about their products. Not sure what's happening here and I don't want to speculate but with a name like that, I wouldn't be surprised if it were a similar legal situation.

• Another guy started a Kemper channel when it had just came out and because Kemper was in the name of the channel, he explained that he had received a lawyer letter saying he had to stop using that name because the company didn't want to be represented by non affiliated random people doing Youtube videos specifically about their products. Not sure what's happening here and I don't want to speculate but with a name like that, I wouldn't be surprised if it were a similar legal situation.

Kemper shared the first video of this series in their social media. I doubt there is something like that with two big names of Kemperland like M Britt and Tone Junkie...

• Kemper shared the first video of this series in their social media. I doubt there is something like that with two big names of Kemperland like M Britt and Tone Junkie...

Yeah, that would be about the same as Gibson or Marshall telling Slash not to talk about their products...

• TJ wrote another mail yesterday where it says "technical difficultues with the next kemper show episode... stat tuned!". So I wouldn't be too worried. Just a matter of them how quickly they can sort this out. Let's do as they say: Stay tuned :)

• Yeah, that would be about the same as Gibson or Marshall telling Slash not to talk about their products...

Yeah that's exactly the same ;)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I watched the episode before they pulled it. Didn’t spot any content problems.

I do think they need to be more original with the name & logo though instead of piggy-backing of That Pedal Show.

• TJ wrote another mail yesterday where it says "technical difficultues with the next kemper show episode... stat tuned!". So I wouldn't be too worried. Just a matter of them how quickly they can sort this out. Let's do as they say: Stay tuned :)

Thank you, Michael! <3

• Episode 2 has finally resurfaced... rebranded though, which explains the delay...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Episode 3 for those following along...

• Episode 4 is out... not sure if I should keep posting updates here or not... :/