Help! Stereo Loop pans effects on one side and guitar signal to another!

• Hi! Whenever i engage the Stereo Loop with all my effects I get dry signal in one monitor and effects in the other. I didn't have the problem before but now i always get it when I engage the Loop. Is this a problem with my pedalboard or the Kemper?

I'm using SPDIF and the effects pedals are in the FX Loop.

Thanks

• What is your SDPIF output set to? Most likely it sounds like it's on the wrong setting. Put it to Master Stereo

It's in Master Stereo. I haven't changed any settings on the Kemper itself.

I haven't updated the Rig Manager in a while, but that shouldn't casue any issues like this right?

I use a Focusrite 6i6 2nd Gen

• what happens when you connect the direct out and the return input with a straight cable instead of your external effects and use a mono fx loop in the rig?

Sorry, I don't think I understand what you mean? English is not my first language. If I plug directly into the Kemper input with my guitar and chose the "Default Mono FX Loop" for the effects in the Loop I get the same problem. Is that what you meant?

• Sorry, I don't think I understand what you mean? English is not my first language. If I plug directly into the Kemper input with my guitar and chose the "Default Mono FX Loop" for the effects in the Loop I get the same problem. Is that what you meant?

no he means to literally pug one end of a cable into the send and the other end of the same cable into the return with nothing else in between (no effects present). This simply test that the problem is with the Kemper rather than the external effects.