Farewell from Berwick

• As a user from December, when the KPA first hit the shops I have been amazed and delighted with the Kemper and all it offers.
    Ive used one on over 20 gigs now and have found it to be great both frfr and also using it with a power amp/cab using direct profiles.
    The quality of user profiles has been fantastic and with the recent rig pack, and promise of more in the future, things are looking very rosy for the KPA.
    Unfortunately financial events have forced me to part with a lot of gear over the last couple of weeks (Recession woes) and sadly Im having to sell my Kemper, which Ive put up on the evil bay.
    Its a testament to the KPA that this is only the second used one that has gone up on the 'bay (I know cos Ive been checking, Im a bit anal that way).
    Its been a blast hanging out on this forum and I really hope to be back soon when things turn around for me.
    All the best to Cristophe and his team, and most of all to all you guys on the forum.

• Really sorry to hear that. Your profiles are among the best ones and we are going to miss your contribution, here. Wish you all the best and hopefully you're going to be back soon....Head up!

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Oh no!

Sorry to see you go, but look on the positive side and we look forward to seeing you again soon with a new Kemper under your arm. Will you get a black one next time? Onwards onwards.....

• Best wishes to you. I certainly have been in the same spot lately. Thanks for all your many contributions to the community.

• Sad to see one of the most important members of the KPA community leaving... God bless You, man, I hope things take a turn for the best for You! ^^

Use your ears, not your mathematical sense.

• Oh no!! It's really sad to see you go. I loved all the profiles you did, and still use the AFD profiles quite a lot - they are there with the main rigs I play. A million thanks for all your work.
    I really hope to be seeing you here again soon.

Best of luck to you, brother, and thanks yet again.

• Thanks for all the kind words.
    My kemper sold on eBay and I got a good price for it. Nice guy too. Hope he joins the forum.
    In the meantime my mate has an axefx 2. He had been planning on selling it but decided to wait until fw6 to see how he got along with it.
    We have spent a couple of days at my studio playing with it and the tone matching is ok but very tricky to use and get useful tones. The amp matching is like a toy compared to the kemper. Sound wise it can get fairly close but it lacks sustain, has a tinny thing going on and feels like sh"t.
    The general sound of fw 6 is an improvement, but still sounds like an axefx, not an amp.
    Many will no doubt say that it's an additional feature ( many of the posts by axefx users seems to have them giving up on it already) but its enough for him to decide he's selling and going for the kemper.
    Me, I just need a couple of months to get back into shape and I will be back to the lunch box club.

• I'm so sorry to hear, because I remember well the first days in here, when we were only a few. And when I thought you were the only female in here. ;)

Looking forward having you back!