The import process

• Hello,

With so many good profile uploaded each day it would be a good idea to refine the import process on the KPA.

We should be able to import new files and packs on specific subdirectories, in order not to disturb the order of your rig set. This will maintain a specific hierarchy in your rig set and help us to find the file you just imported.

It would be cool to have the opportunity of testing each new rig while importing (at the end of the import ) with a 2 way option : keep or discard.

Everything will be solved with a direct USB connexion ( direct preview of your file from your computer, sync , rig management ...) but until then , it would be great to have those features.

• I support the folders idea! I'd have some doubt about a quick like/unlike option: many profiles (just like real amps settings) have proven to be suited for SCs or HBs; and sometimes you can get interesting results by just touching some knobs here and there and tweaking a bit. Furthermore, swapping the cab can completely change the face of a profile. Last, but not least, a profile can sound meh with a guitar but stellar with another one... I've got three very different guitars, and would love to completely explore what a profile can do for me.
    Of course one can always avoid using the "Discard" option if they feel inclined to experiment :) I'm just saying that one might never know what they've missed ;)

• I agree!

The import and the export process can be done in a better way, when you plug in your
    Usb stick you should be able to select different profiles before you start your import/export.
    Now you only have the choice to import all of your profiles from you'r usb stick, and on export you have
    Current rig or all rigs......... correct me if i'm wrong ;)

• I also agree with this - would be a huge time saver.

at least to just have a separate folder where you could get to the new profiles that you imported, so that you know which ones are the new ones.

• I agree. The file management system reminds me of the old "DOS". Very limited and hard to use.
    Anyone know when this will be addressed?