Kone & Kabinet Q&A

• Yeah... take advantage of that one-size fits all excuse for lack of common courtesies.... maybe in your world, not acceptable in mine.

The website says the same thing... it is just lack of appreciation... which I've come to expect from Kemper... ;)

I think free updates to functionality and capability say more about how they value their customers than any generic, auto-reply thank you email ever could... :rolleyes:

• I literally did get a Thank You note from Kemper, regarding my Kabinet purchase:

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

• I think free updates to functionality and capability say more about how they value their customers than any generic, auto-reply thank you email ever could... :rolleyes:

Its pure marketing for new customers, nothing to do with servicing old ones... wake up, they could care less what you think!

I literally did get a Thank You note from Kemper, regarding my Kabinet purchase:

As it should be...

The older I get, the better I was.

• Come on man!

I can't remeber any company, where the boss himself answers questions to the forum members.....and no company that dosen't throw a new product on the market every 3-4 years to take your money. Kemper have been upgrading their initial product for how many years? 8? For free!

What would you call that? I call that customer service!

I ordered a Kabinet 2 days ago.....i did not receive an email. you know why? Because my account says, they did not work on my purchase yet. Why is that? Because they are currently swamped with Kabinet orders. Is that a surprise? No!

So.....just stay calm an patient and wait for a new awesome product to arrive,

• I'm from Germany, ordered on Tuesday but also my order isn't currently on work.

Actually here in Germany we have a huge Impact of the corona-virus-Crisis. Maybe this also is an issue.

• Its pure marketing for new customers, nothing to do with servicing old ones... wake up, they could care less what you think!

This makes no sense. As soon as you have purchased a Profiler, you're a customer, whether old or new. Providing free updates over the past 8 years for their product, rather than releasing new products in the form of hardware updates is only value for their existing customers. Prospective customers that might be persuaded to go the Kemper route because of the updates would exist whether they introduce them with a new product as a hardware update or not. I think you should think about what you're saying before posting your bile on here and telling others to "wake up"...:/:rolleyes:

• This makes no sense. As soon as you have purchased a Profiler, you're a customer, whether old or new. Providing free updates over the past 8 years for their product, rather than releasing new products in the form of hardware updates is only value for their existing customers. Prospective customers that might be persuaded to go the Kemper route because of the updates would exist whether they introduce them with a new product as a hardware update or not. I think you should think about what you're saying before posting your bile on here and telling others to "wake up"...:/:rolleyes:

Thank you Mother Theresa... I'm sure Microsoft and Apple just give free updates out of the goodness of their hearts as well... if you knew thing one about business you would understand it is a common business tactic... call it bile if you like, I call it reality... you can prove me wrong or you can continue to spew nonsense. Don't let the title of enlightened user go to your head... clearly you're not.

The older I get, the better I was.

• Thank you Mother Theresa... I'm sure Microsoft and Apple just give free updates out of the goodness of their hearts as well... if you knew thing one about business you would understand it is a common business tactic...

Like the way they introduce new features, but nerf them in iOS, so older models can't use them...?:/

Edit: just in case you can't follow the thought to the end, I'll spell it out : thus forcing you to buy the new hardware

you can prove me wrong or you can continue to spew nonsense.

Please, direct me to where I spewed nonsense.

:sleeping:

Edit2: Just to clarify, free updates of the Profiler are only of value to existing customers. New potential customers that are attracted by those feature updates and end up buying the Profiler would buy it whether the updates only existed in new hardware (a theoretical KPA2) or not. The fact that existing customers also get to benefit from the new features, regardless of when they purchased the Profiler and what features it had at that current time is extra value for their money. Kemper only benefit from the new hardware purchases. They could just as easily introduce a new Profiler and force any existing owners to shell out more money for the privilige of using the new features, but they don't. THAT is valuing your customers. Get it?

• Thank you Mother Theresa... I'm sure Microsoft and Apple just give free updates out of the goodness of their hearts as well... if you knew thing one about business you would understand it is a common business tactic... call it bile if you like, I call it reality... you can prove me wrong or you can continue to spew nonsense. Don't let the title of enlightened user go to your head... clearly you're not.

No reason to be snarky. If you don't like the company then you're free to use another product. I've always felt well-treated by Kemper.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Sam don't waste your time trying to answer this.

Some people are never happy no matter what argument you make and no amount of logic will stack up. If I decided what to buy on the basis of someone saying thank you, I'd have very little at home.

No doubt you'll get accused of being a fan boy next....:)

• I guess I better read the manual first...

Use a 1/4" speaker cab cable out from KPA power amp output...

FRFR mode - Basically will play the cab selection that is connected within each rig...yes?

Guitar speaker (imprint) mode - For now, I can only select one speaker type. Say I choose V30, then all rigs will be output to the cab as a V30 correct? And for this to work, I leave the "CAB" button still on or does it not matter when you turn on imprint? Presumably if i read correctly the imprint setting overrides any CAB setting. Meaning if I set the imprint to be a V30 but the rig profile is a G75, it will still mimic the V30 imprint.

• Prospective customers that might be persuaded to go the Kemper route because of the updates would exist whether they introduce them with a new product as a hardware update or not.

I don't agree. Providing free update and active maintenance on a 7 o 8 years old product increase the product value and convince new customers to buy it. It's one of the reason that allowed them to increase the price, imho.

• You want them to say thank you? I just assume that companies are grateful when I order stuff.

I think this might not be the last delayed delivery you receive given the global context.

I got a Thank You from US Store. It was an automatic response so I'm not sure why you didn't get one.