Kone & Kabinet Q&A

• I'm betting this has been asked, but I'm not going through 45 pages (and counting). Search hasn't yielded an answer.

I'd like to order a single Kone, but the US Store appears perpetually out of stock. Both the UK and Canadian shops show them in stock with worldwide shipping.

The website asks US customers to use the country-specific shop. Will an order with a US shipping address be honored?

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I'm betting this has been asked, but I'm not going through 45 pages (and counting). Search hasn't yielded an answer.

I'd like to order a single Kone, but the US Store appears perpetually out of stock. Both the UK and Canadian shops show them in stock with worldwide shipping.

The website asks US customers to use the country-specific shop. Will an order with a US shipping address be honored?

I can tell that our actual shipment has arrived in LA many days ago but harbour processing is delayed due to Corona, unfortunately. Should not be too long.

• I can tell that our actual shipment has arrived in LA many days ago but harbour processing is delayed due to Corona, unfortunately. Should not be too long.

You rock, CK.

When the company's namesake updates you on stock availability? Dang.

me too. Can’t find them anywhere.

• I don't understand, bit it doesn't matter...

Old reference to the movie Spinal Tap.... "It's one louder...." Basically - turn it up even more. :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Have you tried multiple imprints? It may just be the quality of the cabinet, some do sound boxy with certain speakers. In this case, the Kone may not be a good match.

I'm actually wondering what kind of testing was done with the Kone in a multi-speaker setting. Quite curious, because I've heard the Kabinet sounds good, but have no idea about anyone who has got a good 2x12 or 4x12 Kone setup, with clips.

• Are they discontinued? No one has them available. I want to give someone money.

Not discontinued at all. The pandemic has lots of stuff in short supply.

Try buying a decent graphics card.:)

• Not discontinued at all. The pandemic has lots of stuff in short supply.

Try buying a decent graphics card.:)

I was talking to a guy in a local bike shop - 95% of bikes they sell ( Giant etc) are unavailable due to component shortages. Eg Shimano from Japan are 300 odd days behind on orders for the bike parts they supply directly and to OEMs. The factories these things are made in are just not producing as much as usual due to the pandemic and shortages of the inputs to the manufacturing process.

• Hey KPA.

I’d like to use the Kabinet alongside my Orange 2x12.

Is this possible with the different OHM ratings ?

Would I need anything specific to do so ?

could I use the Kabinet out of the Monitor out and then keeping the Orange out of the speaker out ?