Has anyone profiled any of the Synergy Preamps yet?

• Have you heard the audio clips / seen the video's ? They seem to hit the tones fairly bang on.

I'm particularly interested in the OS ( Dumble ) module.

I have heard many of them in demos. All of them are attempting to mimic other amps, even the new Steve Via module. I can tell you that the Dumble profiles that MBritt has are amazing. They have actually become my main profiles and he uses a real Dumble and a couple Dumble clone amps.

Here are a few clips on the Synergy demos I have watched. They are good but if I am looking for a profile, I am looking for a profile of the amp itself.

Engl Savage

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tweed Delux

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Steve Vai

VH4

Freidman BE

• Michael Wagener's MW Rok Pak has quite a few MTS modules in its collection, which... are what Synergy was before it was Synergy, pretty much. I also remember somebody at some point offering a pack of every single MTS module at that point for a very low price but dangit, I can't find it now.