Performance rig lost on Profiler Stager

• With OS beta 7.1.11 I - and others! - met the weird problem of loosing a performance rig - and magically see it restored the other day. Yesterday I re-edited a performance (which I found lost the day before, but also reappeared later), saved it with the Save button on the profiler stage and shutting down the machine. This performance rig was thought to be tested with the band's rehearsal in the evening. Well, after booting the Profiler at rehearsal room, it selected the right (last) performance number, but, oh boy, what I found there was just a copy of performance rig#1. Magically it was copied to #17.

Now, I read in german FB group, others had this problem also. One guy said he did know this also from the latest NON-Beta. And they also reported the magically restore of lost rigs.

Anyway, I consider this the worst problem with the current version. Loosing data in IT system always always was considered catastrophic event, the worst thing that can happen. It does not help in production environments when you get the data back the other day at home, because you are expecting to work with it in production (even it this is just a hobby band rehearsal).

• Are you sure the data was lost/not present?

Yes, I am. Because the performance rig showed 4 slots, the missing one hat only 2 slots. I did not use it, but switched to another performance number. But as I said: on some magic ways, today the lost performance reappeared. But I would have had it in rehearsal context.

• you don't loose anything and get it back later.

Sorry, in every days experience, this is sometimes a real situation:). With the profiler, it is weird. The point is: to be on stage or just rehearsal, and you see something is lost, then you can't use it!:(. If it comes back the next day on magic ways, this is not an apology. It is an annoying bug which should be resolved with top priority.

• Sorry, in every days experience, this is sometimes a real situation :) . With the profiler, it is weird. The point is: to be on stage or just rehearsal, and you see something is lost, then you can't use it! :( . If it comes back the next day on magic ways, this is not an apology. It is an annoying bug which should be resolved with top priority.

i don't think that something comes back magically. from the top of my head, there was an issue related to a wrong Rig showing at startup. That's all that comes to mind. In any case, contact support when this happens again. Of course it is nothing that ever should happen.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I have seen that when I scroll in the rigs list that sometimes the name of a rig becomes doubled and overwrites the next in line as well. This looks like a dupe until I scroll back over it and the original name appears. Maybe this could be related if an empty line temporarily gets duplicated over an existing performance. Just a thought.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM