Kemper Profiler Stage OS errors, noise/buzz, screen, footswitches

• As far as I remember, there was only beta OS for the stage when it was released. So, how do you avoid using beta software when that was all that was available?

Why are people jumping in on this to defend something that has been a problem? There was clearly a problem with some units that were shipped.

My first stage had to be replaced with grounding issues. My mate had to return his first Stage.

Still love both my Stage units but let’s not pretend there were no problems with this and other things such as the switches. Yes, I have managed to successfully gig with my units too.

• As far as I remember, there was only beta OS for the stage when it was released. So, how do you avoid using beta software when that was all that was available?

Why are people jumping in on this to defend something that has been a problem? There was clearly a problem with some units that were shipped.

My first stage had to be replaced with grounding issues. My mate had to return his first Stage.

Still love both my Stage units but let’s not pretend there were no problems with this and other things such as the switches. Yes, I have managed to successfully gig with my units too.

Ok, as far as using a beta OS I agree with you. Otherwise?

Ticket ##KA00183244

Ticket ##KA00184083

Ticket ##KA00184493

Ticket ##KA00184556

Ticket ##KA00184481......and probably the list would become longer if it did not intervene with the replacement proposal

Believe me I love <3<3<3 the Kemper sound, I can't wait to get the Kemper Stage ready for live, but I think here is more of an ethical problem, about the fact that they have put on the market an appropriate untested product, which generates problems for the users, ourselves becoming testers.

Currently Kemper admits problems reported by me and has no solution, so, the unit will be replaced.

I will come back with news after receiving the next copy of Kemper Stage:

"Helge Schellbach @ Kemper Amps Support

i assume that the Profiler has a hardware issue.

The Profiler needs to be exchanged.

Please contact your dealer so he can start the return procedure for you. We will take care that you receive a working unit as soon as possible.

With best regards, Helge Schellbach"

• Update:

The problem is that Kemper Stage unit returned from the Kemper service, with even more problems, it is the same unit, it was not meant to be replaced. Although in the mail Kemper Service exactly said, that it will be replaced. Isn't it normal for me to be suspicious and not understand anything in this whole story?

The Kemper service, in my opinion, is trying to mask this error. Initially they said that the unit will be replaced, then that I received another new unit with defect (totally untrue), then that the Romanian Dealer confused the units, and in fact I had to receive the repaired product, but I received a new unit.

In the end Kemper Service understood that I received EXACTLY what they sent, the same unit with the same serial, repaired but with more problems. Now, they have no answer.

I sent the unit back into service. I will come back with news, as soon as I receive the unit from the repair or who knows, maybe a new one.

Thank you!

• The second Kemper Stage unit received today, tested in the store, presents problems on the screen. The screen moves up and down and shows mixed colors, lack of contrast and incorrect display of colors on the left side.

The unit stayed in the store and will return to Kemper or maybe direct in service.

In the end I accept the money back and I will buy this Kemper Stage again in the summer, maybe I am lucky with one unit without any problems.