Rise time on morph no longer working

• Hi, I've had my rig setup to morph into dive bomb when pressing the stomp button that the rig is assigned to, using the pedal pitch effect. It's been working great, but all of a sudden today it's started ignoring the rise time setting and just switching straight to the bottom of the dive. Can't for the life of me figure out what's happened or how to fix it. Any ideas?

• Still got this problem, am on latest os, rise fall settings makes no difference what they are set to, divebomb just goes straight up and straight down.

I have it working on another rig, and the only difference I can see between the two is the one that works has "morphed parameter(s): 1" in the box above the rise and fall settings

Edited once, last by TheBigJorkowski: Ok, I figured it out, just in case anybody cares. I noticed on the rig that the divebomb works on, not only was it divebombing successfully, I'd also set it so the gain increased a few notches for some unknown reason. I then went into the rig that I couldn't get the divebomb working in, and set the gain to increase by .1 when morphed. This caused the pitch shift to follow the rise and fall settings. I've no idea why this works, but it does ().

• It turns out recent software ignores Ris Time and Fall Time, if you trigger Morphing via button, if no parameter is set up for Morphing yet. This actually make sense, if you intend to morph any continuous Rig parameters. If you just to intend to trigger a ramp for a Pedal Pitch effect (MorphPedal to Pitch) it's off. As a workaround you cold set up a dummy parameter. For example just morph Rig Volume a little bit togteher with your Pedal Vinyl Stop. As soon as you set that up, the ramps will be used.

• It turns out recent software ignores Ris Time and Fall Time, if you trigger Morphing via button, if no parameter is set up for Morphing yet. This actually make sense, if you intend to morph any continuous Rig parameters. If you just to intend to trigger a ramp for a Pedal Pitch effect (MorphPedal to Pitch) it's off. As a workaround you cold set up a dummy parameter. For example just morph Rig Volume a little bit togteher with your Pedal Vinyl Stop. As soon as you set that up, the ramps will be used.

Cheers for the reply, yeah once I set the gain to increase by .1, the pitch effect started following the rise/fall.

I was even able to set the gain back to no increase, and it still worked after that. Like you say, seems to need to be tied to a knob parameter to work. Thanks!