{Mattfig} BLACK FRIDAY SALE 70% off

• First time I purchase anything from mattfig, superlead pack. Time to go back in time and skip modern high gain this time and make some 70's songs. :)

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• B.Assman is here!

56 Profiles (Studio and DI)

4 Performances

ALL USEABLE GREAT TONE from a vintage Fender Bassman amp and vintage cabs!

3 FREE Samples in link for you to try...

Also, use code Big50 right now to save 50% on ALL profile packs!!!!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Mattfig Damn, these Bassman profiles are by far the best ones I've encountered to this date. The range is amazing and I love the selection of vintage cabs with Oxford, JBL and Jensen speakers! I rarely see these types of speakers profiled well and you definitely nailed it Matt!

To be honest I never took much notice of the old Bassman, but this pack got me to reconsider lol

Also works great with the Kemper Kab - huge recommendation to everybody :thumbup:

• Mattfig Damn, these Bassman profiles are by far the best ones I've encountered to this date. The range is amazing and I love the selection of vintage cabs with Oxford, JBL and Jensen speakers! I rarely see these types of speakers profiled well and you definitely nailed it Matt!

To be honest I never took much notice of the old Bassman, but this pack got me to reconsider lol

Also works great with the Kemper Kab - huge recommendation to everybody :thumbup:

You made my day! Thank you!!!!!

• These should work well with the Kone and the imprints too as there are 14 DIs included.

I can confirm that! Thankfully Matt always includes well done DI profiles together with his regular miced up ones but I really can't decide whether to run his studio or DI profiles (with random cab locked) with the Kone / Kabinet. Both the FR and Imprint mode sound fantastic, just like two different flavors of the same thing but both massive sounding. If you got a Kone try it 8)

• Tested the 3 free Bassman profiles today. Now I am rushing to the shop to buy the full pack! ^^

Everyone should at least download and try the freebies. This are indeed very, very, very good profiles.

Mattfig Did you do something special or different here? So much clarity, but without being earpiercing. The profiles react like playing the the real deal and have a nice vintage vibe. At the same time being very powerful and almost mix ready. WTF?! How is this possible? And is this even allowed, Mr. B. Assman?

Can't wait to try the full pack

• Mattfig Me again. Full Bassman pack is great! But the profiles of the Normal channels sound absolutely identical to the Bright channels.

They also have the same settings?! For example if B.Assman (2-B) HG 212 has gain 5.3, Definition 5.5 and vol. 0.1 the normal channel B.Assman (2-N) HG 212 has everything the same. And it sounds absolutely identical? Is this possible / correct?

I also listened to the underlying DI profile without cab, so that any difference should be heard quite easy. But sounds the same again :S

Could you check this please?

• Mattfig Me again. Full Bassman pack is great! But the profiles of the Normal channels sound absolutely identical to the Bright channels.

They also have the same settings?! For example if B.Assman (2-B) HG 212 has gain 5.3, Definition 5.5 and vol. 0.1 the normal channel B.Assman (2-N) HG 212 has everything the same. And it sounds absolutely identical? Is this possible / correct?

I also listened to the underlying DI profile without cab, so that any difference should be heard quite easy. But sounds the same again :S

Could you check this please?

Thanks so much for your purchase....As far as the B and N inputs....You will hear more of a difference between guitars...Especially single coils....I purposely keep them close so the change is slight but useable....

Thank you for your kind comments and for trusting me with a profile purchase...I know it can be dicey out there with that but I am grateful you gave me a shot. Cheers!

• Thanks so much for your purchase....As far as the B and N inputs....You will hear more of a difference between guitars...Especially single coils....I purposely keep them close so the change is slight but useable....

Thank you for your kind comments and for trusting me with a profile purchase...I know it can be dicey out there with that but I am grateful you gave me a shot. Cheers!

I have a ridiculous amount of profiles already, so I don't buy that much anymore. But with the discount the Bassman pack is not that expensive ;)

I am pretty happy that I gave them a try. Very convincing sounds. Will try with different guitars too.

• I dont post often but have had my Kemper for 7 years and have amassed a large number of commercial profiles over the years.

Just bought Mattfig's Bassman and JTM profiles on a whim (never has Matts stuff before).

Got to say these are exceptional. Fantastic clarity and tone, lots of options in each pack for use with different guitars/gain levels and the inclusion of DI profiles is very welcome.

Overall very very pleased.

Thanks Mattfig!

• I dont post often but have had my Kemper for 7 years and have amassed a large number of commercial profiles over the years.

Just bought Mattfig's Bassman and JTM profiles on a whim (never has Matts stuff before).

Got to say these are exceptional. Fantastic clarity and tone, lots of options in each pack for use with different guitars/gain levels and the inclusion of DI profiles is very welcome.

Overall very very pleased.

Thanks Mattfig!

Thanks Aussiejoe! I appreciate your support and your posting it here for others to see.

• +1 on recommendation for Mattfig's Bassman profiles. Like other said before, the profiles have excelent clarity and maybe I'll have to reduce some highs in loud situations but I think this should be done easy. The other way around it is much more difficult, the attempt to make dull sounding profiles sound alive.
    Big thanks Mattfig for the profiles and price offer!!!