{Mattfig} BLACK FRIDAY SALE 70% off

• https://mattfig.bigcartel.com/product/be100-3-0

BE100 3.0

01/25/2020

http://www.mattfig.com

The Amp

This is my third official BE100 profile pack. The first two were great for a while until I realized that I could now make them even better! I did this final pack to be the perfect BE100 tone pack. I spent an enormous amount of time on the amp first. New top shelf tubes, negative feedback set to 2015 specs (more aggressive tone), and a few tweaks that you will notice that put this particular Friedman BE-100 amp (built and modified by Dave himself) in a different class. I then dialed it in and ran over a thousand test profiles to be certain that every single profile pops in the sweetest spots.

The Cabs

1. “Harold” is a 1981 beat up Marshall 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12-65-75Hz Lead speakers. It offers a unique classic tone that is balanced for rock tones.

2. “Peeps” is an Orange PPC412HP loaded with Celestion G12M and G12H speakers. This is the most modern cab in the pack offering a punchy low end and focused tone for both kinds of music, rock and metal.

3. “Francis” is a Friedman 412 loaded with Celestion Greenbacks and Vintage 30s the mics are on the V30s. This provides the most chime for your dime and the most classic example of this tone.

4. “Frenchie” is a Friedman 412 loaded with Celestion Greenbacks (mic’d) and Vintage 30s. This is the most balanced pack in the bunch offering a perfect tonal palette for any genre of tone.

5. “N/A” There is also a complete set of DI profiles in this pack. These are dialed in specifically to make your traditional cab sound just like this amazing amp. I promise you that these DIs are balanced, tight, and offer the complete range of tones available from this amp. P air them with your favorite IR to make your own perfect BE100 tone!

Labeling

Labels for this pack are very straight-forward.

For example, BE 5 Std.1 references:

BE- Brown Eye channel

5 - The gain number on the amp

Std.1 - The cab in use is “Harold.”

Example 2, HBE 6 +TS Sat Std.3, references

HBE- Hairy Brown Eye channel

6 - The gain number on the amp

+TS - A KHDK Ghoul Screamer added to the profile during profiling

Sat - Amp saturation is active

Std.3 - The cab “Francis” is in use.

Closing Remarks

1. This profile pack makes you play better

I added and manipulated several voodoo dolls in various shapes and colors to increase users’ pick speed and technique.

1. Your Mom loves it!

She played it last night and really ripped thru some classic LA Guns riffs!

• This:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

At minute 1.18 you got settings ;)

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• I just sent you this exact tone through 4 different cabs both with and without saturation....I only sent the BE channel...HBE also included in pack with these settings....

This:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This:

I’d be interested hearing this profile as well.

• External Content soundcloud.com

• External Content soundcloud.com

• External Content youtu.be

Pretty sure you nailed some tones seen here!!!

• External Content youtu.be

Pretty sure you nailed some tones seen here!!!

Thanks so much for the support and for commenting! How you liking the BE100 3.0? ;).

• Marshvox is here!!!

External Content soundcloud.com