Using irs in RM3

• So far so very good. I must say that Rig Manager has made it so much easier and quicker to experiment with guitar tones. The latest thing that I have been working with is direct profiles and experimenting with my large collection of irs, which produced some stellar sounds. My main complaint on this front is that when you import/drag the ir into RM3 there is a limit to the number of characters in the title. Which means that a lot of the detail about mic - position - distance gets lost which can mean a lot of editing and reduction to be able to see what you have got stored. Could this character limit be increased as it is there when directly imported into the Profiler, even though you can't see it all due to the limitations of the screen.

One other annoying thing is I cannot edit the tile in RM3 .

• Could this character limit be increased as it is there when directly imported into the Profiler, even though you can't see it all due to the limitations of the screen.

I second this.

Thanks!

Jake

• a future version of RM will be able to display and edit the cabinet tags so you can enter those values, too.

The full filename is stored in the Comment tag right now, so it is not lost.

• Please fix it. I want to see original names (without any modification).

Profiler has a limited number of characters for the rig/preset name. mostly, because the name should fit on the display. if you import IRs with names that exceed the size, we can only shorten the names. if you don't like that, you need to shorten the names of the files you import. or you can edit the names once you've imported the IRs.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here