Recalling morph settings in toe position

• Hi

Is it possible to save morph settings so they're recalled in the toe position on the expression pedal? I'd like to be able to roll back the gain via morphing but the performance slot always loads with the gain at the lowest setting, not highest. Am I missing something or is this not possible?

• Set the gain on highest postion. Then set morph to the lowest postion and save the Performance. From now activating Morph brings you from the highest to the lowest postion. I'm not sure the toe postion ist highest or lowest gain. You must try.

• Yeah I got it to work that way too, but it's a bit counterintuitive to have to use it backwards like that. I'll put in a feature request, just wanted to make sure I'm not missing something. Playing guitar, singing, drinking and having to use a pedal backwards may be too much for my brain

• That's pretty much the way I want to use it, and I imagine a lot of other people would be the same. As a leftie, rolling the volume back to reduce gain doesn't really work as almost all left hand guitars have right hand pots wired backwards, which turns them in to almost on/off switches. I don't really want to rewire my dvp3, but I may find a cheaper pedal to try this on. Thanks for your detailed response!