Is there any way to use looper on Head version without a remote?

• Is there any way to loop some playing in the Head version of the Kemper without owning a remote? Would be very useful when tweaking settings - otherwise I'm either playing hammer-ons with left hand while turning knobs with right, or strumming open strings with right while turning knobs with left - neither ideal!

• Well, I'd say:

record and re.amp a clip (with a DAW) or

use an external Loop pedal in front o KPA or

there is even a cable that can do that

I remeber I've seen it somewere ..

like here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

but I see now that it's not so immediate since it doesn't have a ''play button''

• The button functions Looper Start and Stop, which are described in the manual, can be assigned to an external momentary dual switch for example the KEMPER 2-way switch. This could be plugged into one of the PEDAL sockets of the PROFILER. You just need to make sure, that you set polarity in line with the switch you use. Otherwise things could get screwed.

• Finally got my 2-button footswitch delivered - looper works with it exactly as detailed above. But, also as mentioned above, I did need to reverse the polarity of the switches - at first it just kept overdubbing constantly, amongst other weird behaviour... but flipped polarity and all good :)

So much easier to fine tune rig settings now with a loop playing!