No Kemper for 2 months. Using Plan C.. An Eleven Rack. Not bad.

• So I have loaned my powered Kemper to a good friend who will be going to Nashville for a couple months for a recording project. To say I was bummed inside is an understatement. I love my Kemper. So I was planning on just buying a Kemper Stage in the meantime but....

The other night, for shits and giggles I dug out my Eleven Rack, hooked it up to a Seymour Powerstage, dialed in a Mesa Vintage Recto amp model with my trusty Line 6 HX Effects into my Mesa RK412 cab..

Whoa!! If freaking killed.. Sounds great. I was pleasantly surprised and how good the 11Rack still is. Yes it has limitations but you can still get great amp tones with them and I was feeling it..

Still love my Kemper but nice to know that I have a backup ready to keep me flowing when needed. So I am holding off on the Stage for a bit longer. Still gun shy with the problems they have with them and waiting for the bugs to get worked out. In the meantime, I can live with this backup rig for the next two months easy.:thumbup:

• The other night, for shits and giggles I dug out my Eleven Rack, hooked it up to a Seymour Powerstage, dialed in a Mesa Vintage Recto amp model with my trusty Line 6 HX Effects into my Mesa RK412 cab..

Can you profile it once the Kemper is back? 8o

I feel with you having the Kemper not at hand for some time. I couldn't stand that as it has so quickly become the center of all my musical activities, studio and live. And even in productions which are not guitar centric. I use some of the effects and ideas on other sounds and instruments as well :)

• I should profile it deadman42 . lol.

I was floored with the tone I got with it. Added some overdrives, phaser, chorus, octave, delay and reverbs with the Line 6 HX and it wasn't lacking at all. Using some IR's I have loaded into the HX and running it all into an FRFR sounded good too. Should record pretty easy.

• I profiled my 11R long ago. It took me a long time to get "my sound" out of it. So, I profiled it. I haven't looked at those profiles in a long time. After I profiled my LynchBox, there was no need for those 11R profiles any longer.

Nice!! I had a Randall Lynch Box and a few modules years ago. Always regretted selling it. It was a fun amp to have.