Delay Stereo Offset

• It would be great to have a way to put an off set on a single delay to stereo-ize it! I do not mean a completely different delay setting on both sides. Just a knob to add a small amount of delay between the right and the left sides (milliseconds?), independent of the delay time. Thanks for a great product!

• Chek out the new effects with "delay widener" on the video after 10 mins

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• Back to this!! None of the solutions outlined above do the trick. All I want is to add an offset the the delay only. I still want my direct signal in the middle (contrary to what the delay widener does). I don't want ping pong, an offset control (in ms?) for the single delay. Kemper, what do you think??

• As said you can do this with the dual delay. Just set slightly different delay times for each side.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Back to this!! None of the solutions outlined above do the trick. All I want is to add an offset the the delay only. I still want my direct signal in the middle (contrary to what the delay widener does). I don't want ping pong, an offset control (in ms?) for the single delay. Kemper, what do you think??

After trying everything for live in a one guitar band, including the TC Mimiq in the Kemper loop, none of them were very good for me. I settled on a stereo delay with 15ms one side and 30ms on the other, but importantly the dry sound in the middle. This fattens up the sound a bit without sounding too processed if the delays are relatively low in volume.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• If you run a stereo TC mimq in the loops of tow separate amps run parallel to each other, I believe you'll get what you're after... direct out (guitar analog) to input of 2nd amp with Mimiq in loop +loop of kpa. It's quite ball crushing actually8)... but the doubler delay in kpa also come close. running two amps is key in reality land.