Power Rack - Monitors + Cabinet simultaneously?

• This is probably a no-brainer but I don't see it at a glance at the manual and figured I'd ask at the risk of looking silly...

I currently have a Profiler head, non-powered, I'm considering picking up a powered rack version to replace it. One of the my favorite things about the KPA is that it's no-nonsense. Right now I have it cabled to my interface (Apogee Ensemble) which runs to my monitors, and everything sounds fantastic. I can flip through presets at random without having to make any changes on the KPA itself and they all sound great.

What I'd like to do (and am hoping the power rack will get me) is have a KPA cabled both to my interface (with the cab and power amp simulation all enabled) and to an external "real" cabinet at the same time without having to swap cables around and/or edit presets all the time to make sure that the cab sims aren't being sent to the actual cabinet.

Is that possible with the profiler rack? Or will there be a lot of cable swapping and whatnot to pull it off? Thanks!