Volume Morph

• I am still a Kemper rookie and I thought I had the Morph set up to increase my volume by 3db but I never see the master volume green lights increase after I hit morph. Does that mean it is not working. Can someone explain how to morph volume on the stage. The videos I've seen are done on the Remote or powered head and I know it should be the same but I am getting lost somewhere. Some simple steps would be very helpful. Thanks for your time.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• New question... Is there a way to Morph the Master Volume? I can see the rig volume changing when I hit morph but I am not hearing any volume difference. Could this be because I am playing fairly quietly in my bedroom?

• No. You cannot morph the master volume.

If you're seeing the rig volume leds change during morphing but not hearing any change, something is wrong.

Time for simple fault finding, one step at a time. Does it change when you move the control by hand? What colour is the output led meter showing at? What are your output settings? Have you tried plugging headphones straight into the KPA?

• No. You cannot morph the master volume.

If you're seeing the rig volume leds change during morphing but not hearing any change, something is wrong.

Time for simple fault finding, one step at a time. Does it change when you move the control by hand? What colour is the output led meter showing at? What are your output settings? Have you tried plugging headphones straight into the KPA?

On the Kemper stage there is no rig volume LED, only Gain and master volume LED. I can see the rig volume parameters changing when I hit morph. Seems to be working now in my headphones so lets hope it holds up! thanks and will reach out again if i get more issues

• I'm also trying to figure out how to morph the rig volume. I followed the steps in Reply #5 above, but the new morphed volume doesn't save. It's louder while I'm testing it out, but when I got back to it later, the volume increase is gone. Is there something I need to do to save the rig-volume morph? Thanks

• I'm also trying to figure out how to morph the rig volume. I followed the steps in Reply #5 above, but the new morphed volume doesn't save. It's louder while I'm testing it out, but when I got back to it later, the volume increase is gone. Is there something I need to do to save the rig-volume morph? Thanks

A rig always loads with the base settings. Instead of morphing the rig volume you could use an expression pedal configured as a volume pedal. You can set a different range for every rig.

Don't forget to save after adjusting, - I also changed the rise and fall to 0 so it is an instant volume change.

“I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.”

Dave Lee Roth of Van Halen - 1979