Editors Ability to Access Effects & Stomps Groupings and Remote Switch Assignments

• I apologize if this thread is repotitious but I could not find any info when looking.

I just installed and started to get familiar with the editor in RM 3.0 and I am very grateful for Kemper to give us this upgrade. I still feel that while my guitar is strapped around my neck, for me and my application it is easier to reach for the knobs on the Kemper to tweak sound. My personal preference for using the editor was for arranging Performance's, and polishing up rigs that need some organizing of effects and remote effects assignments as well as Morph assignments. Where as I can do the arranging of the performance's, and Morph assignments, it does not appear to be possible to drop effects groupings on rigs or assign switches on the Remote. Even before the editor I wished the assignment of switches were included in the effects groupings. I understand that stomps and effects may have different assignments that may contradict each other, but a little tweaking after most of the assignment were made would still be better than no assignments at all. It just seems that there should be some way to always have the remote utilized for every rig from the start (some basic assignments that could be defaulted). I thought the Effects groupings would have been in the preset list but I could not find them on my RM screen. Somebody set me straight if I am missing something. Thanks Again Kemper!!!

• i totally agree.

like you, i still find it easier to “edit” with a guitar round my neck by reaching for the knobs and buttons on the KPA itself.

i also believe the power of the editor lies in performance management and footswitch assignment etc.

also, i want to see effects chains available as presets of virtual pedal boards rather than needing to drag each effect preset individually.