Rig Manager 3.0.94 installation script won't install RM

• O download the whole package from our web-page, copy the whole folder to my desktop including the msi-files, double click on that bat-file, and it works. I'm running Windows 10 64 bit.

• O download the whole package from our web-page, copy the whole folder to my desktop including the msi-files, double click on that bat-file, and it works. I'm running Windows 10 64 bit.

This is what I did - unpacked all files to directory on desktop, and doubleclicked on *.bat file. Eventually. I clicked on *.msi installer and in went well. But *.bat file was not working for me. Do you need any other information Burkhard to analyse that?

• can you run powershell (WIN+X -> "Windows Powershell") and tell me the result of this command:

Code
    (Get-WmiObject win32_operatingsystem).osarchitecture
  • I have newer see the result of 64-bitowy .
    Normal the result is 32-bit or 64bit but what is owy?

Very intresting ...
    anyway can you try this please:
    gwmi win32_operatingsystem | select osarchitecture).osarchitecture

timo
    it's more secure to use this kind of 32/64 bit test .
    Because its languge independend

Code
    if (((Get-WmiObject win32_processor).addresswidth) -contains 32)
          	 {
     	 .... do somethin 32bit
             }
    elseif (((Get-WmiObject win32_processor).addresswidth) -contains 64)
           	 {   
              .... do something 64 bit
             }

Be the force with you ;)

• Yoda Guitar - I am unable to can to speak English language prypyrly ^^ therefore I am using "Polish edition" ^^

Polish language is PITA to learn and to speak. We've got inflections of verbs and and adjectives (and many more) - 64 bitowy (Windows is masculine) = 64 bit.

If Windows would be a girl it would be 64 bitowa

If Windows would be a girl it would be 64 bitowe

:P

• All language versions I tried result in „64-bit“... I will update the script accordingly...

„Owy“... ?

Scheise ?

And if you would like to say - "I am thinking about 64-bit Windows..." then "I am thinking about windows 64-bitowym" :D

If you would like to say - "I don't have 64-bit Windows..." then "I don't have Windowsa 64-bitowego" :D

Edited once, last by skoczy ().