Signal too hot/Main out into interface

• I do not use the SPDF, I use main out into the front of my interface. The level is too hot...I have the input trim on 1 (normally have it @ 50%/12 noon), but it's clipping. Only if I turn the master volume on 9 oclck (25 %) on ALL presets/profiles..I had a Kemper before (had to sell..bought another) and NEVER had this issue..Is there a setting/global or something Im missing?

• You can lower the level of the Main Output by 12 dB with the "Main Out -12 dB" PAD switch in the Output Section.

And you need to make sure, that you don't feed the line level signal of the PROFILER into a microphone input of your interface.

• as Burkhard said, make sure you don’t have your interface set to receive a mic level signal. Some interfaces have a combination input where an XLR cable is always treated as a mic level signal but if you use the jack plug instead it converts to line level. Try running the jack connectors from Kemper to interface.

I have done 100's of recordings with my previous K Powerhead (My interface uses the combo xlr/1/4" input), and never had this issue...It's most likely what you both reference..I will finally have time to tinker this evening.. The new head has slightly different ways of "getting around" than my previous..That's why I posted..couldn't find these settings...(Must be from the newest update-sounds amazing) I will try what Burkhard mentioned..Thanks guys!