Powered Rack or Lunchbox - How tricky is it to use the powered output to a cab as stage monitor and send the main out to PA?

• Hi,

Looking at getting a Powered Rack or Lunchbox. I have been using my unpowered Lunchbox with remote for years - love it through my Bose L1 x 2 or Bose Compact (one or two depending on the gig).

Have wondered about getting a Powered Rack or Lunchbox for convenience or just the experience of using a 12" cab as the monitor on stage.

Powered Rack or Lunchbox - How tricky is it to use the powered output to a cab as stage monitor and send the main out to PA (assuming I'll treat that as FRFR)

If there's an article or previous discussion - I'd be happy to follow a link.

Thanks!

• Completely easy. Just need a proper speaker cable with a TS phone plug to take the powered signal to your cab. A guitar cable will fry with high volume speaker current going through it.

Need to make sure the Master volume isn't linked also, so you can control your stage volume without affecting the PA mix.