Behringer FC600 expression pedal sweep ?

• I have the Behringer FC600 expression pedal, and I use it mostly to morph (e.g. volume and/or gain). However, the first and last third of the sweep does nothing, it goes very quickly from minimum setting to maximum setting somewhere in the middle of the sweep. I calibrated the expression pedal (I think, no visual confirmation the calibration worked), I played with the minimum volume knob on the pedal, but nothing seems to help.

It's not really a problem when I go from minimum to maximum setting but them I can use the switch on the remote as well. But in some cases I want the be able to go to a setting between the min and max and that's very awkward to do with this limited effective sweep of the Behringer FC600.

Is this typical for expression pedals and morphing or are there better expression pedals which respond over the complete sweep ?

• It's not typical. I'm personally using a Mission EP1 without toe switch and a Dunlop DVP 3.

Make sure you set the volume pot of that pedal to maximum. Otherwise the resolution of the pedal might just be impacted negatively.