Amp Volume VS Rig Volume

• Hi all !

I'm new in the Kemper world with a stage (that has known some matters :rolleyes::/) but not in the modeler world, i had a Helix LT before.

There was a billion ways to play with volume in that device....The Kemper brings a lot of possibilities two.

At first, i've set my parameters in the input block and locked it. I've done the same in the performance mode. I play with the clean sense following the guitar...

Then, i've tweaked all my patch and played with the Amp volume to equalize (or not 8)) the volume between all my presets...

Last day, i've played with rig manager to tweak my rigs (thanks a lot Kemper, i love it :love::love::love:).

I've seen on the Rig block a volume that wasn't set at 0, and noticed that this block is not able to be locked....

So the question is : What is the difference between Amp volume and Rig Volume ? Which one do you use ? Both or only one ?

• These two volumes and others - for example within effects - work on top of each other.

If you adjust a volume in an effect, this will obviously only have an impact while the effect is activated.

If you created a PROFILE and feel its level is a bit light compared to other PROFILEs, you could use Amp Volume to adjust the PROFILE as such.

Rig Volume is my choice to adjust Rigs for specific musical scenes in Performance Mode.