Kemper Stage - Profiling

• For those that own a Kemper Stage, have you tried profiling amps with it?
    How was your experience with it?

If previously owned a toaster or rack, was it all identical as far a process?

• Went pretty smooth for me. I made a video for my channel on it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is one of my earlier vids so it is recorded on my cell phone.

• PROFILING is the same across all PROFILER models with one exception: The Stage offers no XLR RETURN input. You have to use its balanced TRS input instead for your microphone. So, a small adapter XLR female into TRS jack could be required or you use a microphone cable with a TRS jack.

• Went pretty smooth for me. I made a video for my channel on it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is one of my earlier vids so it is recorded on my cell phone.

Funny, I'd never heard an actual immediate direct A -> B comparison between the profiled amp and the profile. That was ridiculously authentic.