Kemper service and repair time?

• 250 + units waiting to be serviced, 6 to 8 weeks wait time to get looked at? Doesn't seem like that would be acceptable. As a new Kemper owner is it just me or is anyone else troubled by this?

• they never got 250 units waiting for repair

they want you to pay the fee for faster repair for nothing

even when they have 250 units waiting with that politic

they scam everybody who don't want to pay this rush fee

when you pay another guy has to wait longer

this sucks !!

• I hate such things as «pay to skip the queue» with a passion. :cursing:

I’m at week three without Kemper here right now. No news. Nada.

I did some tracking with the Slate TH-U plugin. I gotta say... that workflow is not for me ^^ Kind of stressing. And I what I actually miss the most is the tuner window. I usually have that open to check tuning and intonation constantly. The tuning thing on the plugin were all over the place. ^^

• I’m mad as hell guys. You know that «I should’ve NEVER have done this» feeling? Like a total crash at a live show because you run a beta os?

I just called Posten. They are still waiting for any feedback from the german post office. And it could take months for any news. MONTHS!!

F**K!

I should never have sent the Kemper away.
    Apparantly. That was a gamble, and I just lost. I can’t hold up everything for MONTHS...

Edited 4 times, last by dahla ().

• deadpan>>> You really ought to contact Kemper regarding this scam. I cannot imagine they want to be affiliated with such companies.

dahla>>> That’s unfortunately what happens once in a while, if using the government funded parcel service. I never use that. It’s a lot slower and they lose far more parcels than the private companies. The private companies seem to have a better and more reliable system that ensures a better and safer delivery.

And....the government funded parcel service is more expensive as well so a lot seems to select the private parcel companies instead. There’s not much where you can say, that the government funded company has the upper hand. I know that they also are forced to do specific services on which they cannot make a profit. But since everything sucks about their service and system, people tend to take their businesses elsewhere. At least in Denmark.

It so happens that I am awaiting a used Boss HM-2 pedal I bought last Wednesday. He send the pedal the day after. It’s now a week ago and it’s being send with the government funded parcel company. 200 km within this rather small country. Crazy. Had he used a private company it would have been in my possession Saturday.

But hindsight is rarely nothing but 20/20. Hope you get it back.

Edited 3 times, last by b_ryan ().

• An update on this tragic tale of a lost Kemper:

Posten (the norwegian parcel service) is offering to compensate my loss. How much you ask? Almost 97 euros. Apparently they refund based on weight, not content. I don't get it... ;(

How the hell is this my fault, and why do the loss fall on my shoulders?

Edited once, last by dahla ().

• That sounds like you didn't (or couldn't ?) insure it for what it was worth ...... Nevertheless, that is bad news and if you don't get a satisfactory solution with them, take it to your Ombudsman service.

• Wow, I don't feel so bad now. The US service has only had mine a week.. and it did make it there. I haven't heard anything yet and they don't answer the phone. The main Kemper support says turn around time is around a month, though. I'm stuck at home with a new guitar and a new Kemper Kabinet, Only have amplitube...

dahla - Sympathies, so sorry about your bad luck. I hope you get a better resolution!