Mission Engineering Gemini popping sound question

• Hey all Gemini users, I was wondering if your Gemini pops when turning the power on and off? I always turn my Kemper on first then my Gemini second with the Gemini’s volume turned down and it pops. Then I turn the Gemini off first again with the volume down and it pops again. It sounds great and I don’t think there’s an issue with it, but I’m wondering if I’m doing something wrong or it’s just the nature of these Gemini powered cabs.

• Hey all Gemini users, I was wondering if your Gemini pops when turning the power on and off? I always turn my Kemper on first then my Gemini second with the Gemini’s volume turned down and it pops. Then I turn the Gemini off first again with the volume down and it pops again. It sounds great and I don’t think there’s an issue with it, but I’m wondering if I’m doing something wrong or it’s just the nature of these Gemini powered cabs.

When I had my Gemini 2 it also popped like that for me too. I think it is just something that they do, I always thought it was because I had bought the demo model from Guitar center.

• It's normal. I have one and it does the same thing.

James Lebihan from Mission explains it in one of the comments from this video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Quote: "This is normal. It's just the speaker drivers moving when they first come under control of the amp when powered up."