Imprints to line outs too?

• So will the new speaker imprints (emulations from our KPA) work without the new Kemper cab/Kone?

I'm wondering if I can run the "preamp" outs to a pair of monitors (Mackie 824s) and it act like the new cabs tone wise?

Or is this new imprint (I think that's what's it's called) only for working with the new cab/speaker coming soon?

:?:

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• You have the cabinet portion of the PROFILE doing the job on any line level output. And you have Pure Cabinet to eliminate some of the effects of microphones.

Those speaker imprints are dedicated to the KEMPER Kone/Kabinet.

• Ok thanks Burkhard but Im still a bit confused (sorry its early). I know that they are two separate things. Does what you said mean that there will be new I.R. cabinets added/available in the cabinet portion of the profile that match the ones added for the new imprints for the Kone, or are these new imprints "dedicated" ONLY to/for the Kemper Kone/Cabinet and will not available in the cabinet portion of the profile for Cab emulation?

Thanks. :)

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

Edited 2 times, last by spikey ().

• Well Im glad they are covered lol - Thanks for the link.

Edited 2 times, last by spikey ().