[Valve Theory] Massive 50% discount on all my packs during crisis

• Izzy, Malcolm, and if I can hone in a mid 70's Nugent tone I may do flips of joy in my playing room (although at my age that probably would not end well or be pretty to watch). Cheers...

• Izzy, Malcolm, and if I can hone in a mid 70's Nugent tone I may do flips of joy in my playing room

These were my heroes while learning licks on guitar, I was able to acquire some quality hollows much later, but I had these references tones while building the rock part of my hollow part, so you won't be disappointed by the 70's qualities of my tone.

I also have a rig in the humbucker pack called 'drive 70's' , you'll feel at home with this one.

Ted Nugent & G. Thorogood , BOC , were a big influence on me leaning to hollow guitars , such killer tones out of these great fat boxes :)

• a mid 70's Nugent tone

I've run a session of tweaks & setting out of my JB profiles that led me to a great rhythm and a lead tone. I worked by ear with the help of my big fat hollow & humbucker to mimic cat s. fever and stranglehold . The results are really fun to play.

I'll add some clips later and hopefully these 2 profiles will be added soon to my JB pack :)

• I just began starting the doom , psych & stoner pack that lots of you seem to wait :)

Today I took 21 profiles ( that's half of 42 if you wonder ) mostly FuZZ based :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Nitrogen 21 color Fuzz ( the best of the best )

SuperFuzz SF300

Original vintage deluxe big muff ( nasty baby)

modern deluxe big muff PI

Here is my first collection of clips out of this batch :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

absolutely no post EQ & no mastering in my DAW only some panning , so you can feel the great excessive basses of some of the rhythm profiles ( all these artifacts would disappear on a good mix).

Clips feature a single take , then double takes & leads with drums.

I used a regular humbucker SH5 guitar with splits. Most parts are tuned 2 to 5 steps below, using the KPA transpose

I prefer to take profiles with tons of basses on rhythm profiles to get the amp in the room feel while playing them. Lead profiles are more tight and don't have the huge basses.

All FX from KPA ( will be included in the packs of course)

Enjoy , and let me know if you like these nasty newborn profiles

• as lots of us are stuck at home, I decided to go for a 50% discount on all my packs, with crossovers discounts still active ( discount if you buy more than one pack).

Price is now 9€ a pack. ( All pack SC, HB and jazzbox were massively updated last month )

And I'm still working on my next stoner & psych pack, with some fresh profiles soon.

LINK TO THE STORE

• To my Hollow body & jazzbox pack customers :

If you have a Kabinet or a Kone, I strongly suggest to try the Oxford 12L6 in combination with all my profiles.

This speaker is really decent on most of the profiles , maybe lower the basses on the most driven ones. You may also encounter volumes issues so take care as my profile's cab is super hot in volume terms.