[Valve Theory] Massive 50% discount on all my packs during crisis

• Hi & Welcome to my commercial profile page.

My online store is specialized in pickup & matched profiles.

With mainly 3 packs :

• Single coil pack - SC
    • Humbucker pack - HB
    • Jazzbox & hollow body pack - JB

You'll find a demo pack with a clean , a crunch & a lead of each pack.

I'm in the process of updating my three packs with news reverbs, delays , and lots of new profile.

So far only the SC pack is finished and published ( sent to all of my previous customers for free)

• FYI here is the kind of rigs I'm working on ( extract from the single coil pack) :

the single coil pack is suited for strats, teles and all splittable humbuckers. It won't produce good results on Humbuckers due to all SC tweaks I took.

DISENGAGE ALL stomps FX and post FX locks to get the best tone. Most rigs are already tweaked, you'll just need to adjust the volume pot on your guitar or the kpa's gain pot if specified.

Content of the pack : 9 direct profiles & 14 merged profiles (JTM cab):

-dry clean

-full clean

-bright clean

-dimed clean

-jazz

-voxy

-crunch1

-crunch2

-crunch3

-drive1

-drive2

-Jimi

-lead1

-lead2

here are a few details about the content :

Please find the direct input files in their own folder. These are RAW untweaked profiles. All merged rigs were directly made from these profiles by matching a great JTM cab and tweaking them.

You'll find a good selection of FXs on each rig, in their own context. Most cleans include a dist stomp to switch from clean to lead on the same rig. On crunches and drives the dist stomps are mainly used to change the color of the drive.

dry clean : best suited for very clean parts where the guitar cuts the mix - takes FX very well - great for recording, blues

full clean : favorite among beta testers, this one sounds really great and open on it's own, great for live & chording and all sorts of tones - Be sure to play around with your guitar vol pot on this one.

bright clean : specially designed for fast funk chording with treble enhanced. Cuts the mix pretty well

dimed clean : this one is used for blues or jazz, for riffs, leads licks and darker chordal work

jazz : similar to dimed and optimized for jazz guitar with specific tone stack and FX.

crunch1 : lots of personality in this one, fender territory for all kinds of tones : blues, rock'n roll, funk ... Adjust the gain until you get a satisfying crunch

crunch2 : a bit more driven and a bit more tailored for leads, but will still allow strumming

crunch3 : another color in crunch

drive1 : cranked amp rhythm or lead tone, lots of growl and a typical British 70's soul. Up the gain to get the needed drive

drive2 : lots of overdrive on this monster, the most modern tone you'll get from the AMT. Do not touch the gain on this one : it's much better to adjust the guitar volume instead. This way you'll lower the drive AND keep the great punch of this typical Marshall tone.

Jimi : this one is designed to mimic super-cranked Hendrix's tone, while still having some great clean rhythm with a low volume pot on the guitar. Best used on a neck start pickup. Included FX are 2 types of dist. pedal (they also work together) and a great rotary sim. Favorite amongst the beta testers

Voxy : typical vox vibe perfect for old time rock'n roll and early Who/Led Zep stuff, also great for blues. There is a special spring verb setting on this one.

lead1&2 : full, warm, articulate and punchy, very similar to boogie mark series lead tones. If you lower your guitar vol pot you will travel in time : 8/9 90's , 7 80's , 5 70's ... You'll also get great modern US driven tone by removing the delay and lowering the vol pot. on the guitar

• Yup, nice video. Hopefully you'll post pt2 here...

... and you did! Thanks David.

Yeah, the ideal convergence of great, well-maintained amps that perform flawlessly on the day can be rare in a mobile situation, and the Kemper allows you to get at least most of the way there every time. 8)

• Hi kemper users , I'd like to let you know a few things happening next weeks :

My store will be down from 1st of February due to some platform changes ( host is stopping )

a link to the store

a link to the NEW demo pack

The demo pack contains Nine rigs from the new updated packs.

I'm in the process of updating all my main packs (single coil pack, humbucker pack, hollow body pack )

I Have taken the process seriously by raising a beta test team, and they are under heavy testing ATM ( thanks to you guys !!)

Every previous customer will of course receive a free updated pack with some FX , verbs, delays , settings ...

I'll raise the price to something around 20€ on my new platform ( coming soon).

So if you're interested in the packs, it's time to buy lower & you will receive a free update very soon.

See you with great news and demos

R

• Hi , after lots of work the updated Single Coil pack is finally out !

It's a major overhaul of my classic SC pack with fresh & better FXs like spring verb , lush delays and all sorts of cool stuff.

I also added lots of single coil profiles that were not in the initial pack, with 28 rigs now

All previous customers will receive it for free in the next days :)

You can find the pack here

here is my latest audio demo :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and some previous ones :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Demo profiles available here

• Updated SC pack just sent to my previous customers ( both SC and Bundle packs , but just for the SC pack )

Please contact me for any trouble , some of my emails sent did not find their way to some of you.

R

Are your Hendrix profiles included in this pack?

• Hi !

I finished updating the humbucker pack after lots of work ,editing & tests (a full beta tester team was assembled last month)

The new updated pack is now OUT !!!

free Demo profiles & clips available here

a few demos :

all samples are raw spdif except parts with drums are post EQd ( to represent a mix context). I did not cheat on these as you may identify huge dynamics on the WAV form , big basses and flaws in play , all of these mostly disappear with a right mix. Most clips feature a single tracked part, then a double tracked , then a lead and a full mix.

here is the list of profiles :

• Hi !

Just wanted to inform hollow guitar owners that the updated Hollow body & jazzbox pack is now out !

29 rigs with lots of new stuff ( boogie profiles and new verbs, delays ...)

It's a major update from my old pack with all gains available from jazz acoustic to cranked heavy plexi. Main tones are dialed to all sorts of jazz tones ( clean , modern , vintage , dark etc ) but classic rock , blues , funk and rock'n roll is also covered.

This pack excels in cleans , crunches on all major pickups, SC , HB and P90.

Owning a hollow or semi hollow is not mandatory as a strat or a LP guitar will lead to great results and diversity in tones.

Find it on my store here

2 great demos , for you ears :

About the demo : all samples are raw spdif except parts with drums are post EQd ( to represent a mix context). I did not cheat on these as you may identify huge dynamics on the WAV form , big basses and flaws in play , all of these mostly disappear with a right mix. Most clips feature a single tracked part, then a double tracked , then a lead and a full mix.

Profile list :