SOLVED - Beta OS vs Release OS - Tremolo rate control

• Can I please get a favor, from the community? Can one person with a beta OS installed and one person with a recent release level OS please look at the tremolo control and let me know if the rate parameters looks like:

1) A value between 0 and 10

2) Something like _ _ ( _ ) _ 1/16dot

I am thinking this has changed between version, but I have an absolutely terrible memory. Thanks for the help

• That depends on your tempo setting for that rig. If you have tempo enabled for the delays it affects the tremolo as well. I don't like it either.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• This has nothing to do with the software revision. If Tempo is disabled in a Rig, Tremolo Rate is set in Hz. As soon as Tempo gets enabled in the Rig e. g. by hitting the TAP button, you set Tremolo Rate in Note Values assuming Tremolo should follow the musical context. So, this could vary by Rig.