Real amp tone matched profiles / petrucci / rhoads / ratm ...

• Rush:"limelight".(Guitar all alone at the start)Thank you for all this!Oh! And...Like some others have talked about. Metallica :"Kill'em all" and AC/DC:"Highway to hell" and"Shoot me all night long"which are hard to recreate.

Edited once, last by Ticayo ().

• Dan, thank you so so so much for giving these wonderful profiles to us. They sound so damn good!!! DEAD ON MAN kinda scary at times....

Made this video because of the profile you made and It was a freaking blast.

ROCKON Thanks again!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bryan Evans Gill IV - Guitarist - Live Sound Engineer

• Awesome! nice axe too!

• Maybe this one is not possible since I know he uses(used) multiple amps but.. I think this would make a LOT of players happy ^^

Here's the isolated track!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper profiler Rack + Remote

ALTO TS212

• fightstar

External Content www.youtube.com

Such an underrated band. Loved the latest release!

• Just checking in to see if you've had a chance to do any more great work on these album tones? Hoping you and yours are staying safe and healthy in these crazy times.

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• Sadly not - I've been very distracted. I should do some updates really shouldn't i?

LOL! All good, man! Totally appreciate the time and effort you put into these, already! Your work just made us hungry for even more, unfortunately! Something about "no rest for the weary.... or wicked", whichever applies. :)

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston