Is there a quick way to always have footswitches assigned in performance rigs ?

• so i've finally started to use performance mode more and one thing that is really annoying is that most of the Mbritt profiles i use don't have footswitch assignements. So i think i always have to go edit the rig to set the footswitches to switch fx slots on and off. Or is there a simple way to say always have reverb and delay on footswicthes 3&4 and the first two stomp slots on footswitch 1&2 ? That would solve most of my problems.

Or is there maybe a quick way to do this from the Performance mode ?

-------------------------------------------------------

free you mind and your ass will follow …

• It depends what you already have, say in Browse mode or in local library. That is: what is your starting point? Sometimes it is a good idea to open a second window. So you can select in one window, do a copy operation (right mouse click), go to the window with Performance mode as the target, then select a slot (footswitch), and paste the copy to it.

If you are still helpless, make a screen shot from your RigManager and post it here.

• Thanks for your response.

When you mentioned the Editor, i thought i can Assign the switches of the remote directly.
    I hope this will be available in a later release

• Yes, i know.

But Most time i leave the remote in our rehersal room.

I hoped there is a way to assign the buttons without the Remote.

Not a big Problem, but would be a nice Feature

• i always press the button of the stomp and the footswitch on the remote - done

ah cool, you can do that in performance mode .... that's pretty handy ... but is it then saved to the performance or will it be gone if i switch to another performance and back ?

(i'm travelling for a week so can't try this out at the moment.)

-------------------------------------------------------

free you mind and your ass will follow …