Audio over USB (Direct Recording)

• Hi Kemper team,

Now that we have a fancy new Editor and an awesome floor unit, how do we feel about adding USB direct recording to the current Kemper lineup? I transitioned to the Kemper from an Eleven Rack and miss this feature more than anything.

I'm unlearned in this area, so forgive my ignorance: is a driver all we're lacking to make audio-over-USB happen? Or is the Kemper lacking some fundamental hardware?

I've seen a few threads saying this has been "asked to death," but I wanted to bring it back to the table for 2020 in case CK's feelings had softened. Thanks for all you do!

• Agreed - I don't miss the tone of the Eleven Rack, but I did like the way it did latency-free reamping, and it integrated with Pro Tools so beautifully (both made by Avid, so there's a clue). It would even automatically remember all the settings you used on a particular track/clip, which made saving, transferring, naming and archiving patches a non-issue. The Kemper sound is worth the hassle, but it sure would be nice to have something like this in the future!