Gotta Say....

• I love my Kemper. Now, just like anything else, iIt's not without its faults and idiosyncrasies. For years I ignored it and thought it wasn't much to think about. Then I played one.

5 minutes into that first play I was hooked and knew I had to have one. That's really how it went down. That entire evening I played through it and my jaw was dragging on the floor.

Without a doubt the single most inspiring and useful piece of gear I've ever purchased outside my guitars.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Ditto to all those points, Ruefus:

I love my Kemper.

I love my Kemper.

For years I ignored it and thought it wasn't much to think about.

For years I followed from a distance but didn't bother to properly check it out 'til a POD HD500 broke my spirit and caused a many-month backache after 2 years' editing even 'though I used a chair and table.

Then I played one.

5 minutes into that first play I was hooked and knew I had to have one. That's really how it went down. That entire evening I played through it and my jaw was dragging on the floor.

Took the plunge as wasn't able to audition, and within seconds I knew I'd made the right decision.

Jaw was continuously-dropped throughout that first evening.

Without a doubt the single most inspiring and useful piece of gear I've ever purchased outside my guitars.

Most-inspiring bit of kit I've ever bought, period (including guitars, which is crazy).

So, as I said, it's pretty much a ditto from me across-the-board, mate. 8)

• And same here guys. Whereby I have to say that I always was very interested after I met the guys (incl. Uwe Bossert) on the Music Fair in Frankfurt in the early years. Still was not easy to afford it for some time and there was not too much need to change my gear. But with increasing recording work I got into the idea of buying one which meanwhile is in my live setup as well.
    Now that I am in I am fully in. And a very happy Kemper user as well... cheery guys :thumbup:8)

• I have to agree and my only negative thing happened last night to me. For months I have been telling my wife how awesome the Kemper is and how it was worth all the extra cost because I can download any amp I want. I always just assumed she was just half listening to me to let me talk about my toys. Then last night I found a Peavey 6505 MH for only $300 in perfect condition and showed her. I started telling her how I used to have that amp and it was great.

"Honey, I would love to have this amp again and look how cheap it is!"

"Cant you just down load it for free?"

"Umm, ya...", craap!!