Solved: click on RM profile for profiler cancelled?

• I''m not checking Rig Manager every day because I have a lot of profiles in my Powered Head. But today I was looking for a new profile and saw the new developed screen. TMHO it's not an improvement but everyone is entitled for his opinion. But something else has changed too and thats's really bad: It's not possible anymore to click on a profile in Rig Manager and see that profile immediately appear on the Powerhead's screen for a try. Is this option cancelled too or do I miss something here?

• Nothing works, unfortunately... I have the right (square) usb connector of my profiler connected to my computer which is also online. My RM has version 3.0.99.15881 (beta version).

I click on a profile in RM to open in my Powered Head: nothing! I double click: nothing. I use Ctrl+Enter: nothing

Any other suggestion?

And something else: I used to see about 19.000 (all) rigs in RM but now just 16245. Has the rest of them being deleted.

• And something else: I used to see about 19.000 (all) rigs in RM but now just 16245. Has the rest of them being deleted.

I don't think so, 3000 Rig don't simply get deleted. In fact, there is no functionality is Rig Manager which can delete Rig this way.

You really should talk to support.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Did you by chance launch rig manager without the KPA turned on, then connect the KPA later?

i did that today and notice that i had to relaunch rig manger with the KPA already on. If i turned on the KPA after rig manager was launched, i couldn't get the preview to work with clicks or double clicks or any combination. After shutting down rig manager, and launching again to make sure it saw my KPA, then the preview worked as before. I'm on MAC OS

• I contacted Kemper about this issue. They responded very quickly!

Their answer:

"7.1.9 is a Beta version but an older one. If you like to use BETA Versions I recommend updating to the current BETA Version 7.1.19.Yes, the "dark-grey" Rig Manager is the BETA version of the new Rig Manager.Beta versions may still have bugs and lead to unwanted behavior. If you need a stable system I recommend OS version 7.1.5 and Rig Manager 2.3. You will find both on our website.

My guess is that everything has to do with those beta versions, mayby also with those apparently missing rigs..

• Did you by chance launch rig manager without the KPA turned on, then connect the KPA later?

i did that today and notice that i had to relaunch rig manger with the KPA already on. If i turned on the KPA after rig manager was launched, i couldn't get the preview to work with clicks or double clicks or any combination. After shutting down rig manager, and launching again to make sure it saw my KPA, then the preview worked as before. I'm on MAC OS

I can't tell, sorry. I'm not using a MAC OS, only Windows. But at home my KPA is allways connected to my computer.

• The problem is solved! I just updated RM again to version 3.0.100.15910! ... (no beta version this time!) My Powered Head is back in My Profiler folder with all of my 995 profiles!

And the access to the profiles with the mouse is also back in business and even the editor.

works great.

So all problems can be related to the Beta version. I've that it concerned about 400 items...

For me no beta version anymore. Better wait a while...