which power amp do you use with your kemper and why?

• I'm trying to find the best power amp ( in my case for playing at home ) and maybe, the best way is knowing which power amp have other users and why !

• Motion Sound KP-500sn 500w Stereo Combo FRFR amp. Its not as accurate as a PA speaker solution but I can carry it with one hand. Its fairly flat response and Its pretty loud too. IMHO its best in class of the limited number of FRFR stereo combo amps available. Portability is key for me where others may want bigger and better.

bd

• I use the fx return of my mesa dual rec. Somewhat overkill but it sounds great and I always have a backup if the KPA would give out live :) (never happened though)
    Will switch it out for a different poweramp in the future though but haven't made up my mind if it'll be a guitar amp or FRFR system...

• I use an Atomic Reactor FR and it sounds realy great!!!

• In a music store yesterday, just for fun, we connected the KPA to an EHX Magnum44 into a 4 x 12 Marshall cab...turned cabs off. :)
    Of course we could have used two of them, but just used one.

Well, we had some guitarists gasping in amazement...they thought the KPA was 'just for recording'.

You could easily get away doing small gigs with one Magnum44, the KPA sounded great.

• In a music store yesterday, just for fun, we connected the KPA to an EHX Magnum44 into a 4 x 12 Marshall cab...turned cabs off. :)
    Of course we could have used two of them, but just used one.

Well, we had some guitarists gasping in amazement...they thought the KPA was 'just for recording'.

You could easily get away doing small gigs with one Magnum44, the KPA sounded great.

can you compared with others small power amps?

• I use a Mesa 20/20 with two Mesa Thiele 1x12 Cabs from the Monitor out. Sounds incredible :thumbup: . Thats for my home area.
    Live I would (never done this) prefer my 4x12 Mesa Road Ready with CS Black.
    Can`t await it. The reason I haven`t done this is that I´m still working out my presets.

But does anyone tried to use the other output plugs for monitoring? ?(

Keep rocking

• I use Mesa Boogie 2:90 with the deep extent on.......I use it because the first time I tried it I almost fainted by the beauty of the sound coming out of my speakers.........

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• VHT/Fryette 2:90:2, into a VHT/fryette Deliverance 4x12, because VHT/Fryette makes arguably the best tube power amp on the planet, and if you heard it, you would know why :D

I also use FRFR, with a mackie HD1531 :)

• I would be interested - in case you use a guitar cabinet - what your favorite settings are for the Monitor EQ.

Think it all depends on the cab/guitar/ power amp man... For my rig, I give a slight ( maybe 1 db) boost in the midrange, that really is about it... My 4x12 and power amp is Just for me live, no micing etc, so this does it for me..

• Damned there is a monitor EQ?
    Flat...by the way the monitor output level is very very strong.

On some profiles i have to cut the bass but i think it's related to the profile and i do the correction with the profile's EQ.