A little frustration in performance mode...

• ...I just went out, turned on my Kemper..Went to "Performance Mode"..Pulled up a performance , went to a slot of mine that I worked on loaded up..turn the "Browse" knob so a different Profile loads up..I don't hit save,...I scroll to a different slot, then back to the one I was just working on, guess what? The new profile is loaded and saved (in that slot), my preset gone...I turn it off, and back on, go to "Performance Mode", my preset is still gone and now contains the new profile... It is SAVING. Again, my preformance preset slot no longer contains my profile....

this is happening to me as well,,

• Can one of you (or both) post a video of this happening?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I think this comes back to my suggestion a while ago that Kemper should at least release a 'how to' guide on things like performance mode, especially with RM3, as it's very obvious we're all using the system in a way they either didn't expect or hadn't planned for.

• Arrrgghh!!! It just happened again..(Im not going to video the process)..Im in performance mode, I accidentally turn th browse knob, and BOOM, my preset that I have been working weeks on is gone..I turn it off, the new profile that popped up when I turned the browse knob is still there..How do I turn off the auto save or auto load functon? Please help..If it is just a setting I need to turn off, then my fault, I need to change now. This seems pretty rediculous though... So FRUSTRATED!!!!!!

• Arrrgghh!!! It just happened again..(Im not going to video the process)..Im in performance mode, I accidentally turn th browse knob, and BOOM, my preset that I have been working weeks on is gone..I turn it off, the new profile that popped up when I turned the browse knob is still there..How do I turn off the auto save or auto load functon? Please help..If it is just a setting I need to turn off, then my fault, I need to change now. This seems pretty rediculous though... So FRUSTRATED!!!!!!

And even when I pull up my perfomance via midi pedal, the problem still exists... It is auto saving the profiles in perfomance mode...the very moment you select a new profle...

• And even when I pull up my perfomance via midi pedal, the problem still exists... It is auto saving the profiles in perfomance mode...the very moment you select a new profle...

You need to select a slot in a different performance. Go to a different performance, select a slot, play it for 2 seconds to make sure you're playing in a new slot on a different performance, go back to the original performance and slot, all will be well.

• You need to select a slot in a different performance. Go to a different performance, select a slot, play it for 2 seconds to make sure you're playing in a new slot on a different performance, go back to the original performance and slot, all will be well.

Yup..this worked..thank you!!