Kemper and fryette ps-2

• I've been using a fryette ps-2 to run my unpowered kemper through for about 6 months now. Haven't had any issues, until now. I can't get any sound from it. I've ben running from the main output from the Kemper into the line in of the ps-2. Like I said no problems then suddenly it just quit working. I've tried various ways to plug it in and see if I can get it to work. Best I can do is running the main out into the amp in jack in the ps-2. I can play, but the volume is so low. Turning up the volume on both the ps-2 and the kemper does very little. Why now is has my setup decided to quit working? Is there something I'm missing or a way to fix this? any help will be very much appreciated.

• Both seem to be working fine until I connect them. nothing through the line in or fx send works. Only when I plug it into the amp in, and like I said, it is really quite. So, just at a loss why it is doing this now.

• If both are working fine separately maybe the problem is one of the cables that connect them.

Both seem to be working fine until I connect them. nothing through the line in or fx send works. Only when I plug it into the amp in, and like I said, it is really quite. So, just at a loss why it is doing this now.

• thanks guys. Tried everything I could think of and, yeah, at this point I think it's the fryette. Not sure what, but the line in doesn't seem to be working. Kemper is currently running through the fx send of my mt-15 and everything is working. I'll wait to see what fryette says.