Omega Amp Works

• Sup!

So if yall follow Neural DSP, im assuming a lot of us tone nerds do. They just dropped the Omega Amp Works Plugin.

I have only known about them from a quick NAMM 2020 Vid of the owner showing off their stuff. I recall i think he came from Peavy...or something?

Anyways I watched the Demo Rabea did and its not very often I hear one chord ring out and immediately turn my attention, But this one certainly did.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I Own the Ola Englund Satan (Natas) Plugin and it deff delivers some goodies.

Well being the Kemper nerd I am, I went to the rig exchange in search of anything I can snag for Freeezy, with no avail.
    Ended up doing a Google Search and Alpha actually has a website with Kemper profiles.

So my question is has anyone had any experience with them? They provided one free sample and I have yet to preview it but im at the point where I would end up buying it just from what ive heard on the plugin....

https://poweredbyomega.shop/collections/frontpage

Would be interested in all of your thoughts?

Cheers

• well i went and did it...

Check out my Calm but super excited, sort of review of this awesome stuff.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.