Looking for Trumpet Solo Sound

• Only for one solo, that we recordet with a trumpet (Guest Musician) , I´m looking for a sound similiar to a trumpet. I tried it with a Fuzz and a Phaser but didn´t find a good result. Any Ideas?

???

• Try this one (on the Rig Exchange): Fuzz Horn Lead pault

It will likely need to be adjusted for your guitar. What kind of guitar are you using?

Another approach might be to use a Touch Mode Wah or one of the other Touch choices before +12 pitch. You can use the Pitch Formant parameter to change the resonance of tone.

If you post a song link (or, send me a link, if it is not released yet). I can try to come up with something.

• Thanx - this Rig is very close to the one i build with a fuzz & phase 90 stomp.

My Guitars for this Solo are ESP Mirage 2 Custom with EMG81 PU or Fender Strat with Fishman PU. I ´ll see wich sounds better.

Touch Wah is a good idea - missing the "breath" of a trumpet player, so the swelling could sound quite right.

The Song is released so far:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

???